The Solution For Indoor Air Pollution
Dangers of Indoor Air Pollution
As dangerous as polluted outdoor air can be to health, indoor air pollution actually poses a far greater health risk to you and your family. That’s because, according to the EPA,
“Indoor air is two to five times more polluted than outdoor air on average, plus if you’re like the typical person you spend an astonishing 90% of your life indoors.” Based on cancer risk alone, federal scientists have ranked indoor air pollution as one of the most important environmental health problems in the US.
The health effects of indoor air pollutants range from throat irritation to long-term illness of respiratory disease and cancer. Many homes have airborne pollutant levels 25 to 100 times that of the air outside the home caused by airborne pollutants from cleaning and personal care products you use in your home which are three times as likely to cause cancer and respiratory disease as pollutants from outside
Ten million Americans have asthma. Asthma and asthma deaths have increased over 30% in the past 10 years.
About 50% of ALL illnesses are caused by or aggravated by indoor pollution. Biological pollutants such as molds, bacteria, viruses, pollen, dust mites, and animal dander promote poor indoor air quality and may be a major cause of days lost from work and school.
Those especially vulnerable to the health risks of indoor pollutants include infants, the elderly, those with heart and lung diseases, people with asthma, and anyone who has developed extreme sensitivity to chemicals.
Indoor air pollution is actually worse for you than outdoor air pollution.
People spend 90% of their time indoors Your home and office looks clean, but the air is full of tiny particles that you can’t see but there are some that you can see.
Have you ever thought about what’s really polluting your home environment? Little ones bring home all those nasty things they touch and spread them everywhere. Garbage cans are funky. The smell of leftover spicy food can linger for days. And who knows what surprises our pets bring in with them.
When you see sunshine coming thru a window, and you see particles floating in the air, you have to remember that you and your loved ones are breathing them in and your lungs are having the duty of filtering them but the pollutants that they carry are entering your body. What you probably don’t realize is that the entire house is filled with those floaters and not just that little area but you just can’t see them.
Those “floaters” are made up of dust. dust mite feces, allergens, dead skin, and animal dander among other pollutants that your lungs have to take care of.
Did you know that?
- Exposure to air pollutants may lead to asthma, and inflammation of the lungs and other respiratory diseases Memory Impairment
- ENT Irritations
- Skin Rashes
- Respiratory Infections
- CNS Damage
- Kidney and/or Liver Damage
- Mood Changes
can all be caused by indoor air pollution?
- People spend 90 % of their lives indoors.•
- 50 % of all illnesses may be caused or worsened by polluted air.
- Strongly insulated homes may have an allergen level that is 200 % higher than less insulated ones.
- 30 % of U.S. homes may have a mold problem.
- A damp cellar, moist windows and even plants can cause mold in your home.
- Levels of harmful Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’S) may average 2 to 5 times higher indoors than out.
- Exposure to air pollutants may lead to asthma, and inflammation of the lungs and other respiratory diseases.
- Volatile ingredients in many household and personal care products can produce a variety of symptoms, including nausea, dizziness, and respiratory tract infections.
So what do we do about this problem?
In short, there are proven University environmental studies that show there is a technology that is based on how nature keeps things safe and clean outdoors which can be recreated indoors by producing negatively charged ions that will remove pollutants (all are positively charged ions) from the air.
Now imagine eliminating that pollution at the source. We’re not talking about spraying a cloud of flower-fragranced chemicals. Our solution is as easy as pushing a button to keep things cleaner and safer to touch, not to mention smelling fresher.
Welcome To Fresh Air
It is an Air Purifying Unit that is about the size of a bread box and sanitizes an area of 3000 square feet.
- Neutralizes smoke, various odors including chemical, cigarette smoke.
- Has sanitization option that is perfect against mold, microbes, viruses and majority of airborne germs.
- Destructs heavy pollen particles, dust, dirt flakes, pet dander, or any other irritants.
- Reduces unpleasant odors in your house, office, car, camper, boat etc.
- Reduces airborne contaminants for a healthier environment
- Freshens air and removes odors in otherwise stale-prone environments
- Reduces dirt and dust from the air to make cleaning easier
- Removes allergens
- Removes bacteria
To see or to order this amazing purifier click on the link below
Then click on Our Products and under Air Purification choose Fresh Air Surround for the unit that covers 3,000 sq ft or one of the smaller units under that heading.
P.S. Please note that you can try out these units for 30 days or get all your money back (except return shipping) and they can be sent to most countries.
God bless and stay healthy out there my friends
Thank you for visiting us and here is a Complementary 50 page eBook on Fitness you can incorporate into your busy schedule
Don’t have time to exercise? This complementary 50 page ebook can help you start living A healthy life while balancing your work, home and family needs. See how easily you can fit simple, quick exercises into your office and daily life!, just click on the link below and you will have access.