ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we are not engaged in any professional service such as providing legal advice or medical services.
Our cumulative liability to you or anyone else for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement or use of the content or website shall not exceed the amount you have paid to us for the product or service. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or lost profits, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. You agree that the foregoing constitutes your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this Agreement.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We are not responsible in any manner for links or linked content on websites owned or controlled by others. We provide any links only as a convenience and not as a recommendation or endorsement of the linked content.
- “You are what you eat is not true”!!
- Choosing Supplements That Work For You
- How to Choose The Correct Vitamin Supplements
- How to Choose Your Mineral Supplement
- Choosing the Correct Enzyme supplement
- Tips on How to Choose a Probiotic Supplement
- How to Select Antioxidants
- The Solution For Indoor Air Pollution
- High Tech Laundry Washing System Add On
- How to Slow Down Electric Meters Legally
- Tap Water is Not The Most Healthy Water!!